Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Autumn Rains



Be glad, O people of Zion,
rejoice in the LORD your God,
for he has given you the autumn rains in righteousness.
He sends you abundant showers,
both autumn and spring rains, as before.
Joel 2:23

We had our own rare and refreshing autumn rain two days ago. Tell me, what's more carefree than a permission-to-get-your-clothes-soaked dance in the rain?

Today, let yourself soak in the promise of God to send abundant showers to bless your life.

Photobucket

For more inspiring Word Filled Wednesday, visit Amy.

9 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

I love it...Rejoice! Happy WFW! Blessings to you...may they RAIN down upon you this glorious day!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Denise said...

Awesome, be blessed.

Laurie Ann said...

Beautiful picture and verse. Awesome post, too! Happy WFW!

lori said...

I LOVE IT!!!! My fave of the day! Those are your baby's feet? The lipstick gal?? What a PERFECT image and verse!!
I've been blessed!!
peace,
lori

Michele Williams said...

Wonderful picture and verse. Blessings.

Mokihana said...

What a fabulous photo to go with that verse! First time to your blog from WFW and I know I'll be back!

Jenileigh said...

Love it!!! We had rain this past week too, today its cold...brrrr

Have a blessed day!

Amydeanne said...

this is just breathtaking! i love it!

and btw, I keep meaning to tell you i love your "about" story... we have a lot in common!